LOVE the last photo. But Katie saying "NO" is also great and who doesn't love a great Matt photo. The one of Con and Grace together is pretty cute too.
Yay - is onesie decorating the new tradition? I wish I could one day be someone's favorite, but I guess that's the price we pay for living over a million miles away. sigh! Maybe Baby Leah will love me most. Except the compitition is pretty stiff out here.
6 comments:
Hilarious. Especially that last picture.
I like the way she thinks!
LOVE the last photo. But Katie saying "NO" is also great and who doesn't love a great Matt photo. The one of Con and Grace together is pretty cute too.
Great photos Bebe. Even though you have another kid you sure do blog a lot more :)
Everyone knows the Aunt Jill is the favorite.
Yay - is onesie decorating the new tradition? I wish I could one day be someone's favorite, but I guess that's the price we pay for living over a million miles away. sigh! Maybe Baby Leah will love me most. Except the compitition is pretty stiff out here.
For the record, Jill made that shirt. And I don't really mind because I know that I am the real favorite aunt (I guess Jill can take second place)
Post a Comment