Monday, June 30, 2008

Conrad's Friends

I was trying to get down the stairs with Grace craddled in one arm and a full laundry basket under the other. Conrad was perched on the stairs, looking at our collection of family photos. I asked him what he was doing. He just continued looking at the photo wall and said peacefully, "They are all my friends."

Isn't that the truth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that is precious. I hope you write it down in his scrapbook, or whatever you have for him. Funny kid. Oh, the negs finally got posted for review, so soon my mom and I will have all the images of our entire childhood digitally. There are some classics of you my dear. Leotard ring a bell?

karin said...

Big A calls his cousins his friends too. I think it is great that they ARE friends.

Unknown said...

Aw! I'm about in tears! (Seriously. but I think it's more the pregnancy. Even though Con is sweet.)

Sam and Fam said...

I think he gets it from a great mom and dad that have the same opinion