Sunday, June 01, 2008

"Gracie Likes Blue"


This week, for church, I asked Conrad which dress Gracie should wear. (He is so into choosing clothes right now.) He pointed out this one and said, "Gracie likes blue." I wanted to ask how he knew, but decided that if he was choosing anything other than a white shirt for church, I should just be happy. Lately, he won't wear anything other than a white shirt--that is what Daddy and the big boys who pass the sacrament wear. And that includes any of the cute vests hanging in his closet.


Yes, she is wearing the same little bow. I think it makes her look girly. And it is the fluffiest dress--Thank-you Edie! Too bad none of the photos of the whole dress were keepers. I kept thinking I'd re-take when the lighting was softer and easier to work with. Oh well.

I could get used to this dress up my real life doll stuff.

4 comments:

karin said...

I like blue too. She looks precious. I can't wait to hold her in a few days.

Anonymous said...

Ali likes blue too. Good choice "Grace".

Unknown said...

Don't make me sad I'm having a boy, now.

Ann said...

That dress was one of my favorites, too! It was a gift from Aunt Valerie.