If you will note, bum up, arms stretched across her daddy's chest, mouth hanging open, cheek smooshed, and not-so-skinny leg showing, this girl is Out! And, yes, she has chunked right up in the last week and a half.
Con was sleeping, too. He is not only exhausted from an intense week and back in his big bed, but I wanted to show how he doesn't use his pillow after he is asleep even though he HAS to have it when he is stalling.
Speaking of tired, today, Conrad spilled water all over himself and I stripped his dripping clothes off and he was "so cold" and "so tired" and rolled himself up in a pile of warm, just from the dryer towels, laid down on the family room rug and fell asleep. My boy! Who hasn't fallen asleep outside of his bed or carseat since he was about 6 months old! It was so sweet, but I didn't dare disturb the magic by taking his picture. The moment was too priceless!
And thank-you to my family (both Monson and Stewart) for making this weekend so smooth. Thanks for cooking, doing dishes, bringing salads and such, holding Grace and playing with Conrad, and especially to Conrad and Debbie for cleaning my house before they drove out today. It would have been overwhelming to me, but they took care of it! I was able to wipe down everything that may have the Cough/Cold on it that the family was passing around and do laundry, even with the two tired kids, and pay the bills I had forgotten about (time is passing in such a blur). That bill paying was made possible by Dean and Drew (future babysitters extrordinaire). So, thank-you, thank-you family. Cheers!
3 comments:
If I hadn't seen her in person, I would not have believed that those legs were chunky.
I am anxiously awaiting the other posts mentioned. I am jealous that your in-laws cleaned your house and that Drew and Dean live so close that they can hold/play with your kids. You are really spoiled right now, especially since your favorite sister drove to see you and shop with you (you should come down and help me pick out a shirt).
I can't wait to see the rest of the pics from the this weekend. I think it's hilarious when kids fall asleep in funny places.
Happy blessing weekend! And lucky with all the family stuff. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment