This photo shoot and the 6 month mark were actually 2 months ago. The photos have been on the desk top and I've been using the laptop to blog. Yup. There is the lame excuse she will use as proof that I don't love her like I love like the other kids...blah...blah....blah...when she is 13 and upset at whatever. Actually, Miss, there are less photos of you as a baby because I am HOLDING you. And I don't get to post as much or anything as much because I am HOLDING you. And you don't like the sling that much anymore. Nor do you like me to hold you while sitting.Luckily, Millie is such a joy! At 6 months, she:
-sits with someone near by to catch her
-rolls belly to back
-scoots in a circle, like the hands of a clock
-loves to talk to herself in the mirror
-likes baby fruit
-loves it when the kids sing to her, talk to her, greet her
-wants to sleep in MY bed, or in my arms in the chair (best baby tool!!), take your pick
-loves the bath and will splash and kick the water like a pro
-likes to be nakey. No, loves to be nakey. Who doesn't? But other than chubby babies, who has the excuse to roll around in their birthday suit for undefined periods of free time?
For to remember the thighs:

Poor baby, falling off the little mound and all I do is laugh and let the photographer take about 5 photos like this that I won't buy:





This is one of my favorites. Can you tell by how many versions of it I have posted here?:


See, one of my faves:

4 comments:
Those are adorable!! She is such a cute little thing!
She's so cute! She's like a mini-Beebe!
She looks like you! I never really noticed it until these pictures, but she really does. She's so cute--I have this secret love for bald headed babies, because I am resigned at this point to knowing that I'll never get one. (Don't be insulted if you were just thinking how she's finally getting lots of hair! :) It's all relative. My kids just come out with WAAAYYYY more than their share. And even though it's cute, I love me a bald headed baby!)
I want to thank AmyJane for loving bald babies, since that's all I get, too. And Millie is adorable. And you're right about the nakey. On all counts.
Post a Comment