Tyler set two traps last night. The mouse got the peanut butter. He triggered the traps. He got away.
And Tyler saw it scurry. He said it was little. And cute.
Yuck!
Glue boards. Great idea, Tricia! As soon as I make it to the store. Or D-con. I know of the risks with De-con, but I don't want to see it scamper. Ever.
To add to my history with pests, I found a lizard in Karin's garage, stuck in the mop bucket hanging on the wall. Huge lizard. Lizards are not as bad as mice.
4 comments:
YUCK! to the scurrying and that Tyler saw it.
The lizard was NOT bad in comparison to a mouse but I still think every time I walk into the garage without (with shoes for that matter) shoes on.
Oh, we are at our parents' house- in one photo Grace looks like you and in one she looks like Con.
I hate mice! We had some in our last place and it was awful!!!! We used the glue boards also and they worked for us.
Have you caught him yet?
And I can't believe Tyler thinks it's cute! Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Hope he doesn't have ideas for making it a pet.
Post a Comment