It is hard to get anything done with such a big helper. To allow her to get some painting done, Debbie would give Tyler and his brother a paintbrush with a can of water and have them "paint" the stairs. They would work hard at their task, totally engrossed. When the water dried, the cement lightened once again, and Tyler was totally not happy with a, "This paint doesn't work."
Tyler has taken up the project of staining the kitchen cupboards (again). Con wants to "help." So, Tyler pulled out a big brush, put water in a bowl he'd been using and set him to work painting the garden boxes. (You can see the plastic from the staining project in the background.)
Conrad didn't complain about the paint.
4 comments:
How great that you can have fabulous advice from Grandma Debbie!
what a great helper!
That's great advice! I'm going to try to remember! He's so stinking cute!
Hi! It's Lori Ford and I got your blog off of Trishas! What a cute boy ...it's been forever! I hope you are well!
Post a Comment