Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Beach at Laguna Hills

Remember back in June July? I said I had pictures of the beach. I am finally posting them.

Karin took us to a fabulous little beach she and Bryan have found in Laguna Hills. It is clean and not crowded, has tidepools, available parking, and is only a short hike down the cliffs on paved trails.


This summer, Conrad loves playing in the sand. He didn't even take a break to eat. So typical!


The cousins had a blast playing in a hole that some big kids made and left.


Dean and Drew followed Matt into the chilly water. After the lifeguard talked to Ann, she had all of them move down the beach a bit, away from the RIPTIDE they were boogie boarding in.


Now I know why my mom used to load us up and take us to the beach. There was so much to entertain everybody, no matter their age. Even us girls had a good time sitting, watching kids and surf, enjoying the comfortable breeze, chatting and munching. Let's go again!

2 comments:

karin said...

That was a good time. I am planning on going to the beach on Wednesday, want to come?

Oh and that was July.

Unknown said...

Ah, the hole.

Yes, let's go again, and this time I'll pick the beach! Come one come all! (Is this getting old? because I really do miss you guys.)