Saturday, August 07, 2010

Oh, What do you do at Nanny's House?

You eat stuff you'd never get to eat at home.


You pile as many kids into the deeeeep tub as you can. (I love that my kids love the same bath ducks I did!)

Alas, we didn't take pictures this time, but you go and visit Airplane Grandpa and Grandma, get all the affection possible, and explore the huge yard to discover the trampoline and the well--after the mom has checked that there is no water in the ditch.

You play at Nanny and Papa Cy's new, grassy park.

A lot.

You pile the babies in and have the toddlers and preschoolers hold onto the sides to go visit Grandma J who insists on being tucked into a wheel chair and rolled down the hall where she can see her great-great-grandbabies, ooo-and-aw over how cute they are and brag to every nurse, doctor, aid and other patient about the whole ta-do.

You get your hair cut and styled by Courtney HOTS (sadly, no photos of this good time).


You go to BYU and visit the creamery and the bookstore, as per Aunt Karin's tradition.






Go, Cougars!

And, also no photos, you get more hugs, loves and Millions of Kisses than you get anywhere else in the world!

Thanks, Nanny and Papa Cy! We can't wait to come again!

2 comments:

karin said...

Loving it. I love that I got a shout out. I am looking forward to our trip even more.

Unknown said...

Thanks for including my babies in this post. I obviously haven't blogged much, so I appreciate that you pick up a little of my slack. (as usual)