Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mike and Joanna's Wedding

So, I don't actually have any pictures of Mike and Joanna's Wedding. But I do have a few of my kids while we were doing wedding-y things, like taking wedding photos in Balboa Park, where my kids ate a picnic, played soccer with Tyler, Ryan and Kevin D, and found a coi pond:

Or, while more wedding photos were being taken, after the sealing, my kids tried not to be monkeys and Millie took a nap with Pay.


And, if I can download it somehow, they danced and boogied and ate chocolate covered strawberries throughout the reception:

Ok. I can't download it without help. Sorry. 'Cause its hilarious! Especially Austin's dancing. Yes, Tyler captured those smooth moves.

Mostly, we were glad to have Tyler there (picked him up from the SanDiego Airport Friday evening), stay at a hotel with. a. pool., play with cousins, and get a new aunt! Yay Joanna! Or should we say, Yay Michael!

No comments: