Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Son, you got pajamas on your head.


Con was helping me fold laundry and decided he needed to try out a new hat, or was it long hair? He does anything for a laugh. I feel for his Kindergarden teacher, whoever she may be...


I totally cracked myself up with the title of this post. Anyone get it? Anyone? Anyone?

5 comments:

Ann said...

Raising Arizona. Great movie. Great line.

And Con is pretty funny.

Unknown said...

The title is what kept me reading! j/k. I read all your posts. But I did love the title.

Anonymous said...

I still haven't seen that movie. can you believe it?

karin said...

I knew before you asked what movie it was and what the original line is.

My boys do that too, maybe it is a boy thing.

Jill said...

FANTASTIC.

Con is so funny. I love these photos. I love that title. Nicely done.