Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Boys' New Trick

One Sunday morning, I woke up from my sleeping in (Thank-you again Tyler! I LOVE this weekly tradition.) to witness what Conrad and his daddy had done that morning.



Curse my "Huh-huhs" right into the camera. But this is why late church is fun.

P.S. For the record, I WAS a nervous nellie about a month ago. I am calm now and wrote the last post because of the humor of my NP's subtle reaction to my dramatic change of mind. I am not freaking out!

4 comments:

My name is Bean said...

That looks fun. Would Tyler do that for me?

karin said...

The boys watched it twice and want to watch it again (but I distracted them so I could comment).
I can handle tricks like that- it is the tossing in the air between people that makes me jumpy.

Unknown said...

Please don't let my husband see that. I know H loves it, but it makes me nervous. He's a BABY!
I audibly gasped when he flipped over.

Tricia said...

That was AWESOME!