Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Apples Up On Top


Can you guess Con's favorite book? There are others he likes, but this is one that HAS to be read daily. And he helps Tyler read it. I want to post a video of the two of them reading it (character voices and all) but these pictures will have to do until then.


Yes, Tyler did fall asleep as Conrad reread the book to him. Don't worry, Tyler knew how it would end.

4 comments:

karin said...

I LOVE how Dads can fall asleep before the kids. Bryan does it all the time- sometimes the boys sneak out while he is sleeping and he has NO idea they aren't in there with him.

I am waiting for the video clip (so are my boys).

Anonymous said...

Does he know all the words and get mad if you accidentally skip a page?

Sam and Fam said...

We just had our preschool unit on Dr. Seuss. 10 apples is a very popular one!!

Ann said...

Did Con get mad that Tyler fell asleep and wasn't participating?