Sunday, November 30, 2008

Do You Understand Con-isms?

I wanted to say it was a new game, but it is not. We've played this game since Con started talking. Still, it is fun. Do you know what he is saying when he says...

beasbelt

nna

lallohween

kasteboard

imaginaken

color cheerios

the Grilled Cheese Store

Clams Club

the Mommy Song

8 comments:

Tricia said...

lol.....i love those! are the color cheerios froot loops? I think I got most of them...except "nna". I will look forward to the answers.

also it made me think of a couple noah-isms that always made us laugh:

hostable (hospital)
stress-me street

Candice said...

Is nna banana? I don't know what half of them mean. I am loosing my toddler speak understanding! We are at the stage where the kids can read pretty well but guess on words, especially in the scriptures. Sometimes the Spirit is definitely not there when we bust out laughing because of a word that isn't even close.

karin said...

seatbelt
Ann
Halloween
skateboard
Imagination (as in Imagination Movers)
fruit loops(?)
In-N-Out
Sam's Club

What is the Mommy Song?

Ann said...

I feel honored to have made the list! Although, don't you think I should have been capitalized? :)

Christian said...

Mmmm...I love color cheerios...

Unknown said...

I thought maybe Elizabeth for the first one, so I shouldn't have read other people's comments because then I become a Cheater.

Sam and Fam said...

I know!! ....What Emily said.

Anonymous said...

I am sure I'd guess most of these wrong.