Friday, November 28, 2008

Engineer Con


Conrad got a Train Conductor costume for his birthday (Thanks Fardaneshi) and just loves it. Not only did he get to be a train conductor for Halloween, it has a walkie-talkie that makes train noises when you push the button, but quietly so you can only hear it if it is up at your ear--like you are talking to someone for real. Brilliant! I will replace Those batteries.

And the little whistle sounds just like Thomas the Tank Engine's "peep-peep." Really! And there are tickets he passes out to me and Grace regularly, and tells us where we will be going on the trip (usually to Grandma's). Aaand a pocket watch that works. Well, it would tell the correct time if I ever set it, but that would be too much work for a lil'guy who doesn't tell time without a digital clock.


Hours of imagination. Hours of fun. Thanks again, Ann!

2 comments:

karin said...

That is a FABULOUS costume. I think I need a couple of those.

Unknown said...

what a great idea on the noise-but-quiet front! I love it!