Would anyone ever have thought that I (who hates waiting in lines) would wait in that one repeatedly? Just for the joy of three little boys?
Could anyone deny these little boys such a simple joy?
Was the line worth it?
Did I mention how much the boys love Casey Jr and how my nephew knows Every Word of the song?
Sorry, I don't know how to edit these things, but I love Con's glee at the end of this clip. Don't feel you have to watch it...
3 comments:
Adorable! Seriously, why do sweet little boys ever have to grow up?
I seriously lost track have how many times my boys watched these.
Thanks for posting them.
That Casey Jr line is The Worst Line in all of Disneyland. It's long. It's slow. It's hot in the summer. And every 2/3/4 year old boy MUST ride it multiple times in any given visit. Oh, the things we do for these kids...
Post a Comment