Monday, October 20, 2008

Gracie is Five Months Old

Gracie turned five months old a little bit ago. I wrote up some Grace-isms, then took photos and finally have put it together:


*Eyes have turned hazel, still with the brown pie piece.
*Plays with toys--yeah for Exersaucers and Baby Gyms
*Reaches for the remote. Gasp! We have a boob-tube baby.
*Sits (supported) and watches Con run and play and follows his every move.
*Laughs at Con the most, at Tyler second, and at me when I am folding clothes--go figure.
*Had her first little cold and decided she does not enjoy saline and nose syringes.
*Doesn't sleep through the night, but doesn't cry, either. Rather, she politely calls to me until I wake up and feed her.
*Is now a squirmy lump, still not interested in rolling over or crawling. And I support this. Early movement is overrated. (Con went from lump to running in a few short months (crawling for just 5 weeks!) and then nothing was safe!)
*Is very interested in hands.
*Still loves to be held as much as she can.
*Definitely a cuddle bug!
*Ticklish!!!

4 comments:

karin said...

Funny. When I saw the title I thought "she is crazy, doesn't she know how old her baby is."

When are we getting a birthday post for Con? My boys were looking for Con at DLand yesterday because it was his birthday.

chunkymonkey said...

I am a little behind. Patience, grasshopper. And I will go back and change the dates in a bit so my children will never know I missed posting on their actual days.

Anonymous said...

If only all little babies would opt for politeness and manners.

Unknown said...

I don't think you mentioned how cute she is. But I guess that's why you included the photo.