Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Are Invited

We're in Utah and would like to see you that live here and your cute kidddies. The simplest plan is to meet who ever is available at a park and we choose one that is middle-ish (location wise) and has the play area close to the parking lot but not right by the street--the better to chat:
Manilla Park, 1555 North 100 East, Pleasant Grove

We'll be there tomorrow, Friday Sept 19th, at 3:00PM. I know, I know, short notice--but the decision making has not been all that quick this trip (I'll blame the baby--I always do). So, I hope to see you, but I know you have a busy life and with no advanced warning... Well, I still hope to see ya.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

sorry I didn't make it.I didn't read it until after. I hope you got to visit with many other old friends!