Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Rock On, Con Man!

Con loves to "play" Guitar Hero and Rock Band when we are at my mom's (Thanks Brian for leaving yours for everyone to play). We don't have PS3 or DS or Wii or whatever gaming system at our house. Nor do we have Rock Band. Or Guitar Hero.

That hasn't stopped Con.


He found the guitar at a garage sale. The ear phones/microphone are ones Tyler used to use for work. His "drum" is a brightly colored stool. And the music is provided by Playhouse Disney's Immagination Movers.

He created this all on his own.

I am amazed.

I will post the video as soon as I get my little camera back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your son has no fear, sporting a pink guitar like that. Impressive.

karin said...

I LOVE the headset the most.

(you know Guitar hero is Matt's, right?)

Unknown said...

'Member how Mike used to play the guitar all the time when he was a tyke?

Ann said...

Love the game he's created for himself. What a smart little guy!