Two and a half is fun! Somehow, over-night, Millie has changed from How-Will-I-Survive-this-Child? to I-Can't-Get-Enough-of-this-Child. Everything about her is funny phrases, observations, songs, and pretends. Her abilities are catching up with her sense of independence. And her lisp and smile and laugh are just the most adorable ever! Just in time for the Popcorn Trees! In case you are wondering, we sing that song a.lot.
4 comments:
I sure wish Stephen were there yet...he is still in that "are we really ALL going to survive this...I know at least one will but it is up in the air which one" phase. Love the pictures. I can't wait to get back to popcorn trees- AZ doesn't offer anything of the sort!
And yes, I will make you a quilt. I love to sew!! Tell me what you want
Oh, I love all those things about Millie, her lisp especially. My favorite Millie story is you asking her if she is poopy and she replies (with her lisp) "no, just gassy."
I was hoping for a video :)
Beautiful little girl! I love the background 'popcorn' trees.
Beautiful little girl! I love the background 'popcorn' trees.
Post a Comment