I offered to bring a dessert to a baby shower for a little girl and found directions to make these cute cupcakes on line. However, there was no pictures! Gasp! My little gamble paid off because these easy, easy, easy cupcakes turned out so cute!
And when I say easy, I mean it! Mini-Nilla Wafers, food coloring faces put on in advance with a toothpick; Starbursts, microwaved for a few seconds and rolled out with a rolling pin in advance; and Teddy Grahams stuck on with a dab of icing. Ta-da!
The decorating was so easy, I even filled the cupcakes. Some had a raspberry-cream cheese filling baked in, others had a chocolate filling piped in. I preferred the chocolate, but fruity cream cheese stuff has a sweet place in my heart, too.
Thanks, Ann, for the cupcake stand. It added some fancy.
3 comments:
I LOVE them!
nice picture!
Amazing! I can't wait to throw another baby shower for someone!
Post a Comment