Saturday, April 17, 2010

Get me out!!!

February Flashback:

Jill, I know you are closing your eyes, but come on, chances are, she won't make it out and if she does, I will Con will catch her!

If I put Millie on the floor, she WILL be laid on, carried by her head, rolled over with no attention to her little arms or just hugged too much.

The stats favor her being up in the Bumpo--and I have read the warning on the side.

She actually is having a grand ol' time, back arching and all.

And we have learned not to put anything within her reach--especially a vase of flowers, a jug of milk, a glass, syrup....

She'll grab it!

2 comments:

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

We have those exact same problems at our house...we have a bouncy seat also but that has had some
"falls" you might call it! Needless to say, I am glad that I buckled him into the seat- or he would have fallen on the floor!

Unknown said...

carried by her head!?