OK, I admit I am still wary about someone else's influence for hours everyday, but our reality is that he watches TV every day and that'll continue for as long as I shower in the morning and/or nurse our baby. And better a caring, kind teacher to teach him than Moose and Zeek on Nick Jr. So, he's in!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Con's In
Recently, a friend told me about a Pre-K class in our city. The registration was due a few days later, then the lottery to choose who could attend. Con's name was drawn! Free preschool next year! With two teachers who understand that little boys shouldn't sit all day long.
Our friend made it to the waiting list (we are hoping they make it, too). And this means no more pj's until noon (or later). Other than that, this is very exciting!
OK, I admit I am still wary about someone else's influence for hours everyday, but our reality is that he watches TV every day and that'll continue for as long as I shower in the morning and/or nurse our baby. And better a caring, kind teacher to teach him than Moose and Zeek on Nick Jr. So, he's in!
OK, I admit I am still wary about someone else's influence for hours everyday, but our reality is that he watches TV every day and that'll continue for as long as I shower in the morning and/or nurse our baby. And better a caring, kind teacher to teach him than Moose and Zeek on Nick Jr. So, he's in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! He's gonna love it. I still remember preschool fondly. As does my BFF of those preschool days.
Post a Comment