It was a little chilly, but good times just the same. And I'm glad we went before it closed down (unexpectedly?) this month. Thanks, Ann, for letting us crash your party! You guys do the funnest things!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Happy "Noon" Year
On New Year's Eve, we went with Ann, kids and friends to the Nut Tree and found out they were having a kid concert with a count-down to noon. At the stroke of 12, the kids cheered and clapped, spun noise makers or shot poppers, and stomped all over poppers (sounding like firecrackers), just not my kids--they didn't love all the noise. Then we rode the rides. All of them. Some we rode repeatedly. (I love not waiting in lines!)





It was a little chilly, but good times just the same. And I'm glad we went before it closed down (unexpectedly?) this month. Thanks, Ann, for letting us crash your party! You guys do the funnest things!
It was a little chilly, but good times just the same. And I'm glad we went before it closed down (unexpectedly?) this month. Thanks, Ann, for letting us crash your party! You guys do the funnest things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the photoS of the "big" boys and the one on the carousel with Evan and Con.
Those pictures of Grace are priceless! She sure is cute!
Post a Comment