The kids decorated the tree (not on Christmas Eve, but it is a tradition).
Our little Christmas Angel (hee hee). Its all about having the grandbabies at Ga and Papa's house. Really. (Or Grandma and Grandpa's, but we were with them for Thanksgiving).
And by that I mean it is all about having the cousins together. The best non-gift of the season, a twirly desk chair!
And its all about having the sisters (and brothers) together! Matt even gave up his bed to Jill so she would spend the night. (Em, we missed you!)
There is our Traditional Noche Buena Fiesta, but this Eve we did the cooking instead of Mom preparing the entire feast. Mmmm!
And then we decorated sugar cookies.
Mom even made it home early enough to have a still warm plate.
The Annual Nativity Production. The cast is the entire family, minus the director/photographer, Jill.
Time for bed.
A new tradition? The big boys went Power Wheeling on the road up to Devil's Canyon. (Tyler loves me. Thus the helmet.)
I had to share that Matt actually vacumed the floor!
2 comments:
Cute pictures, it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Your family is so much fun! I love the Mexican fiesta tradition.
That is THE BEST collection of pictures I have ever seen. Each one is a treasure, and I am not kidding. Grace is gorgeous, the cooking of you and Katie - faboo, the tin foil hats, the helmet (that YOU are putting on him), oh man. This blog post makes today bearable. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment