Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas


If we have your address, you might also get our mailed letter. Actually, if you are one of our grandmas and grandpas, or if my hand didn't fall off before I wrote your address on the envelope, you may get one.

Lesson learned this week: the mall, especially the portrait studio, is a crazy place right before Christmas.

So is Sam's Club and Costco.

And the post office.

With such cute kids, though, any picture is worth it. Just to prove it:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I really think you ought not be too surprised by the madness of Christmas portraits, considering all the griping I did in your ear when we were roomies. And, you are a very, very, very lucky woman that your kids sat that well. They are at tough ages to shoot. They do look wicked cute. I hope to see a Christmas card/letter before the year is over. It's a good thing I moved out of the alphabet ghetto to "C".

karin said...

Man, I need to get my kids photographed. Cute photos. I hope you just hand deliver mine.

Kristi said...

They look great!!! I hope you are having a great holiday season.

Michelle said...

Those pictures are totally worth all of the stress pictures are. How adorable to get a good one of them together. It took us over a year to get one worth hanging up. The rest showed some added personality of our kids. Merry Christmas! We are still working on cards, but I don't have your address.

Candice said...

They are adorable! Merry Christmas!!

Amberly said...

oh my gosh your kids are so cute! how fun!

Unknown said...

Adorable! And thanks for the Con pic. It will be on the wall just as soon as I can figure out where I stashed the frames. :)