Friday, December 19, 2008

Con and the Chair


During the previously mentioned Brover/Stister photo shoot, Conrad found this prop chair and Wanted to sit in it. I believe in bribery. Especially for wiggly three year olds. (Actually, Con is quite the little model, we are discovering, but that is another story for another post.) So, the deal was, if he would Listen and Do during the Grace and Con photos, he could have a picture taken in The Chair.

Ta-da!



And this will replace the one on the wall where he has goldfish crumbs all over his face.

I love "free" pictures!

6 comments:

Candice said...

He looks like a future apostle in that chair. Too cute!

karin said...

How funny. My kids go for the train and such, but Con goes for a chair. HILARIOUS.

amelia said...

Ah, a young CEO.

Kristy said...

Could he look anymore like Tyler?! Ah bribery! I'm glad he cooperated during the brover-stister photo shoot--they sure turned out fabulous!

Sam and Fam said...

Future apostle? Yeah, now that she mentions it, it's true. CUte kid! cuter parents.

Unknown said...

I love the joy on his face that that chair brings.