Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Scottland Yard

And following the theme of games, Ann busted out the long-dormant Scotland Yard. This time, we worked as a team against Mr.X. Even better! We taught Kevin Durr, Nathan Fields and Tyler how to play. And they were hooked. Tyler even brought it to Karin and Bryan's to play after the baby blessing.


Ganging up against Mr.X and strategizing was not the only new element. Matt was worried about giving away his position with his eyes, so he busted out his CHPy glasses. Even donated them to the Game. Tyler liked them.




I sure married a handsome guy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I could not figure out who the glasses guy was in the first picture till I scrolled down!

Cousin Liz got Scotland Yard for Christmas. We still haven't gotten to it, but I think we should soon!

karin said...

I still can't believe that Tyler hadn't played before this trip- it is such a "Tyler" game.

Was I napping during this?

Anonymous said...

This looks like so much fun! I wish that we could have been there to play.

Doug has glasses just like that and he loves them. Can you believe that those things are back in style.