Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Swimming

Yes, another post about our trip South. And I haven't even uploaded photos of Legoland or the beach, yet.

The kids really do love to swim! And any time anyone is in the pool, you can believe that Con is, too.




Drew and Dean were all about doing cool tricks, flips and dives.




Dean stacked rings on Drew, and Edie and Conrad cheered them on.


Evan discovered Papa's grapes and decided to eat them before the birds. The larger ones were quite sweet. Yes, I followed the example of a one year old.


Edie sure is cute!


I realize that my child is not in many of these photos. I posted them anyway. I hope ya don't mind, Ann.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Dean mid-air doesn't look real. Way to go sports photo lady.

karin said...

You are reminding me that I need to post more. And I have noticed my boys aren't in photos.

chunkymonkey said...

These were Wednesday, before Ann drove out, when you weren't here, Karinina.

Thanks Ali! Totally real, completely untouched. They dove in a lot. The second picture caught the action.

Unknown said...

Those flip-action shots are incredible! Good job to the amazingly acrobatic nephews, and good job to the photographer. Wow!

Ann said...

Can you get me these pictures? They are awesome!