Friday, May 16, 2008

First, the Haircut

I told Karin I'd post a photo of my new haircut. You see, I figured, my hair was a longer style when I found out I was pregnant, and I avoided the chemicals of highlights/lowlights after that (although HOTS told me they are safe, I expose myself to so many other chems that I thought this is a group I can avoid...) so I didn't want a hair cut, and I thought: this is the perfect time to do Locks of Love! Folks, it got long enough, but it got BAD! The last weeks, or was it months, my hair was horrid and bugging ME, the ponytail queen, and that says something. After seeing the photos of the baby shower Ann took, I couldn't stand it any more and went and got it cut off. Besides, I thought, Baby next week, and then it all falls out. Better to gather it for a cancer kid before it ends up on the floor. And the way around the highlights, they were only on the top layer and I still had a THICK, pregnant thick, 10 inch ponytail underneath. So, here's Con and I showing off my new short haircut, the Sunday before Baby:

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I'm a fan of short. I just can't keep up with the trimming.

karin said...

I think it looks fabulous (and I am jealous). As soon as I can, I am going to cut mine too.

Anonymous said...

I love your new haircut. It's very flattering. I never thought you'd go that short.

Tricia said...

You are just darling! What a cute cut!

Sam and Fam said...

You've always been a beauty!

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

Your hair looks so great! Wish mine looked that good, long or short