Friday, March 07, 2008

Popcorn Popping


There are "Popcorn Trees" all over the place, here! They line the major road leading from our house to any store, Ann's house and the church. Does it get any better for a nursery kid? We sing the song A Lot! Con looks for them everytime we are in the car and spots them all over. I just hope he doesn't take off and try to visit any in our neighborhood--they are across the streets.

5 comments:

karin said...

Look at you, using the skills from your class AND blogging.

Anonymous said...

Ours started blossoming the day before I flew out. I hope I don't miss it altogether because I love popcorn trees.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

We have tons of those trees around here. In fact, when we lived in our old house (and Emily was Conrad's age) we had a couple in the yard. We would sing that song over and over again!

Aleese and Scott said...

That looks so beautiful! I can't wait till we get the blossoms on our trees!

Unknown said...

This is completely serious: I just looked out the window and what did I see? Yep, in the neighbor's yard.