I thought I'd post my Scattegories for my first initial, E:
Your Name: Elizabeth
1. Famous singer/band: Erasure
2. 4 letter word: exit
3. Street name: Electric Ave
4. Color: Ecru
5. Gifts/presents: Earrings
6. Vehicle: Expedition
7. Items on a menu: Eggplant
8. Girl Name: Ellen
9. Boy Name: Eli
10. Movie Title: East of Eden (never saw it)
11. Drink-any kind: Eggnog
12. Occupation: Engineer
13. Flower: Echinacea
14. Celebrity: Elvis
15. Magazine: Entertainment Weekly
16. US City: Enterprise, UT
17. Pro Sports Team: Edmonton Oilers (Tyler helped me with this)
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Emergency
19. Something You Throw Away: Emry boards
20. Things You Shout: "Everybody Move!"
21. Cartoon Character: Ephalumps (Sometimes ya gotta be creative)
4 comments:
Glad you did it.
Just to rub it in- we went to DL tonight. I might post about it later (tomorrow during naps- IF Little A takes one).
You're scattergories list is funny. Even if you never meant it to be funny.
I think it's Heffalumps.
Ann is right.
Post a Comment