Conrad's new favorite thing is baseball. He loves throwing balls, specifically baseballs. He likes to watch the big kids throw anything around and run around imaginary bases in Ann's living room. He Really enjoys going to Dean and Drew's games, grabbinging on to the chainlink fence and yelling like all the parents. The "Go, Drew, go"s are clear enough, but the rest of his excited jabber must be left up to individual interpretation. My favorite is when he starts gesturing with both arms while he hollars.
When I was pulling a few weeds (although it felt like more than the little bit I weeded), Con came and "asked" for one of the gardening gloves I was using. (It was a lot of jibber-jabber and pointing to the glove and twiddling his fingers which his made up sign for "I want".) He got me to put it on his hand, ran over to the baseball and threw it with the non-gloved hand.
I think Dean and Drew may be examples to Conrad.
7 comments:
That is AWESOME! I miss C-rad. When is he going to visit Ga and Papa?
Did you hear we are trying to come up on Wednesday, that is the plan anyway.
Why don't you confess the story about playing catch with Evan? No harm was done, after all. :)
Karin, why can you afford to go to visit The North so many times and never visit me? I have a cute new baby, after all.
Want to weed my garden too? See you in a few hours.
Em- I am riding in the car with Mom and Dad, and I am going to Utah when you are there. Why don't you go to Mom & Dad's? You only have one baby that is free to fly.
You really can't live in this house and not appreciate baseball. It must be contaigous. (did I spell that right?)
Um, catch with Evan?? I suppose it's similar to the time when you guys came to visit when Con was about 6 months old, and Edie went for a horsey ride on his back. We didn't tell you for a while, either!
To set the record straight, we did NOT play catch with Evan. And, I'd LOVE to go to Mom and Dad's but it doesn't look like it will happen this week. :( And I would take Con, but it is this idea of getting the house we have been waiting 1 month+ for.
Beebe- totally not related to this post but wanted you to know that we got tickets! We will be at the wedding in Utah. See you there. When are you coming?
Post a Comment