Friday, April 27, 2007

Yosemite

Here it is, some of the pictures I ended up with from our recent trip to Yosemite.






















I've gone through and tried to pull out one of everyone, but I guess I don't have a picture on this card of me or Bryan and I can't get the little camera to connect right now. I'll post more later, and try to include Tyler's death-defying video of Upper Yosemite Falls. And I think another CD would be great, I just need all of your pictures (Hint, hint Mom, Michael, Karin, Ann...)

5 comments:

karin said...

I am waiting for the annual CD of pictures from you. How would you like the few photos I have?

Tahoe, San Fran or Yosemite for next year?

Ann said...

I don't have many, but you're welcome to them. I'm excited to get a CD from you, whenever you get everyone's contributions.

karin said...

Oh, my favorites of these are Edie (in Austin's hat & Conrad's vest) and Austin eating gummy bears.

Anonymous said...

I love them all, but especially Edie's supermodel face with giant mittens and Adam's scrunchy face. Thanks for posting more pics.

Unknown said...

yay, Beebe! nice post. I am jealous of the trip, but keep the pics coming