Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Bunny Visits and Preferences

I meant to post about Easter and our little Easter Egg Hunt at Ga's house on Saturday, but have to include this: This morning Conrad was dressed and playing when I heard him open his dresser drawer. This is not unusual, and I was ready to pick up all his clothes off the floor, refold them and put them back in the drawer. However, a minute later Con brought this shirt into me and said "dare." He put his arms up for me to help him take his orange shirt off and we switched shirts. An opinion! A definite opinion.






On Saturday, the Easter Bunny came to Ga's house to leave Easter baskets and bright, candy filled eggs everywhere! He even left a few well hidden ones for Uncle Matt. The funny part of this traditional hunt was the timing of it. The Easter Bunny came while Ga, the Dads and the little boys were at Sam's Club, at 11-ish in the morning!

As can be expected, Con and Austi were content with the first two eggs they picked up, especially when they found the candy. Adam was old enough to get excited about finding all the eggs, with a little encouragement. It was a hoot hinting to him to look up high and in plants. And he not only filled his bucket but Austi's as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Scott and I are looking forward to having babies around to hide eggs for next Easter. Any word on your new digs yet?

karin said...

I need the Easter photos. I hate that I didn't post about Easter over the weekend, when the cameras that took the Easter photos were in the same house as me. I guess everybody will have to wait for my Easter posting until next weekend.

*Really surprised that you posted already*

Ann said...

Oh, what fun! When Drew was little, the Easter Bunny came at nap time. Much easier. But I heard from Tyler that the Easter Bunny needs to bring better candy next year!

Unknown said...

I'm glad the Easter bunny didn't leave out Uncle Matt, since he isn't 18 yet, after all.

Can Conrad come and pick out clothes for me? The tricky part is finding something that still fits.

chunkymonkey said...

Ali, nothing yet, just some hopes and dreams and ideas of paint, tile and sweat.

Karin, these were the best that were on my camera, but there is a lot of video clips to still look through. Luckily, mom and dad have a bunch of photos, too.

Ann, so true. The EB was won over by the cheap jelly beans. Not jellie bellies. We have already sent in our requests. The worst were the spiced jelly beans. Even Austi and Con spit those out.

Em, big t-shirts? Isn't it warm there?

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

Beebe-
Your Conrad is cute! Wish I could meet him. Are you going to be out for the wedding in June? I am still on a hunt for tickets but Reed and I should be there with bells on...our boobs!!