I have not been good about blogging frequently, getting our little Condo ready to sell, but I check emails a lot now that we are selling it. We may or may not have a buyer. If it all goes through, the baby and I will join Tyler in Roseville in 2-4 weeks. If this is not our buyer, it may take a few months. We shall see.
Tyler is working for Pi's company, PCI. He started just over a week ago. It all happened very quickly, so I am in Rancho Cucamonga selling our little place and he is up north looking for a house that has a backyard for Conrad to run and run in. He runs and runs inside, but wants to be outside ALL of the time.
Con is a cute little guy, a jibber-jabbering constantly. He has favorite words, like huh?, bird, ball, papa (thats Grandpa Stewart), MattMattMatt, Katie, Jill, Nemo, Ca-chow (from Cars), Sti (for Austi), two, go,blue, baber (water), treat, no, yup, nope, please, tank-you and Beebe (what Tyler calls me). He also likes to sing the Flight of the Bumble
Bee's, "dib-i-dib-i-dib-i-dib-i." He is into everything. He climbs on everything. He has no fears. Of course, this means I have to have a lot of fears for him. He heads right for the road, right for the strange dog, right for strangers, right for the water, never wondering if I am with him or not. I lost him at church once for 10 minutes, although it felt like a lot more. He was in the other ward's Sunday School, doing a dance in the front of the class. Ahh! I am just glad that he was safe. We are counting down the weeks until he is old enough to go to Nursery all by himself. 5 weeks. Yeah! He is growing so fast that I really try to just enjoy all the aspects of this age. It won't last long.
6 comments:
I secretly don't want you to sell your condo but I am selfish so I hope you get what you need. I don't know how to convince Bryan to move to Nor Cal.
I dont want you to leave either. I move back home and you guys move up north. Maybe I should move back...
:)
I want you to move up north because I stand a better chance of seeing you in your habitat in No Cal than So Cal. Much closer to my parents. :)
I think Con in the sink is super cute. He IS growing fast. I guess that means you should blog more frequently. :)
Cute pictures! Good luck selling your condo. I love your red bathroom- I would definitely buy it!
Thanks, but too late. We signed the papers Friday. Still, I guess the financing might not go through for these folks, but they are very likely going to be in in just 3 weeks (yours truly pushed it back 1 week for Easter and Mike's coming home from the mish).
Post a Comment