Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fun with Adam and Austin

We sure have fun with having cousins right close by. Last week we went to Disneyland with Adam, Austin and Aunt Karin. Here is Adam showing us how to use the potty that is just his size in the Baby Care Center. It was a preview to Saturday's triumph.


We took the three boys on the big pirate ship that floats around Tom Sawyer's Island. I don't recommend it to anyone. The "rails" are ropes the boys liked to hang on and climb on with a straight drop down to the water.


They like hanging out at Disneyland.


Austi is skate boarding and will soon learn jumps, ollies and tricks from Uncle Matt.


This was supposed to be a photo of Adam swinging away at his new T. That, however is a movie, and I don't know how to post moovies, yet. When I do there will be a few choice clips including Adam and Tball, Austi and Con running up and down the "hill" and Edie gettin' down at the sock hop. Til then....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Austi skateboarding. I was the perfect skater girlfriend back in the day. Now Scott won't skate anymore. Very sad really. So have you found a new house in No Cal?

PS - I also like Comrade walking into the T-ball shot!

karin said...

D-land was so fun! When are we going again? I am trying to get someone to go with me but no one is as willing to go with me as you are.

I am trying to upload videos to youtube and it is NOT working (I have tried 6 TIMES!!!). I love that Con is in the TBall picture too because I was there and I think there are several photos like that one. He just wanted his mother's attention or to take the picture himself (I can't remember now, it has been too long since I have seen you).

Unknown said...

Karin, I'll go to D-land with you. You send the plane ticket for after April and we'll have the time of our lives!

Those are really cute pics, Beebe. Keep up the good work!

chunkymonkey said...

Karin, lets go Friday or next week. Do we dare go during other Spring Breaks? Maybe next week is the safe bet.

And yes, there are a lot of messed up T ball photos, about 9. Conrad did want to take the picture himself. He loves all things electronical and with buttons, especially cameras.