Thursday, December 28, 2006

We Love the Doctor's


We went to see Dr. Moores, a specialist who looked at CT's umbilical hernia. We waited (see the photo) in the exam room for over an hour (there was a meeting...). It was worth the wait because he said that surgery wouldn't be neccessary until our little guy is at least 4 years old, and there is a 90% chance that it will close up on its own before then. He even showed me where to feel the actual hole. What a great MD! And I'm not the only one who liked the kind surgeon. Conrad responded as he does to all doctors. He jabbered and laid back, grinning and smiling, completely wooing Dr. M.

3 comments:

karin said...

I love Dr. Moores and I am glad that even with the wait you loved him too. See we told you Moores would hold your hand and tell you everything is good.

Unknown said...

I didn't know anything about an umbilical hernia? Karin! Why don't you tell me what's going on??

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of that. Do explain.