Thursday, December 28, 2006

San Fran Fun

We came to San Francisco to spend some time with Tyler. Jill , Katie, Kevin and Kelly came for the day. We went to Ghirrideli Square. Mmmm!
Conrad rode in the stroller a lot.
We went to Fisherman's Wharf and saw all the touristy things to see, including the Bush Man--this homeless guy who "hides behind" a few branches in the middle of the sidewalk, then scares people who are wandering by. He is Tyler's favorite!
We went up Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill in a terrifying, rickity ride in the original elevator.
Con had so much fun running around the top of the tower.
Jill made a new friend. Yarr!

We even ate lunch at Taylor's in the Ferry Building. It has the Best Garlic Fries. Whoo-ee!

3 comments:

karin said...

I want to go to San Fran! It looks like ya'll had a great time.

okay I'll go in a few weeks.

Unknown said...

a) Why are Jill & Kevin there?
b) is your baby growing hair?

Anonymous said...

Emily is secretly jealous of the love affair with a pirate, I just know it!