Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thanksgiving Pie and Cocoa Latte at the Beach

Following Stewart Family Long Forgotten Tradition, we went to have pie and hot cocoa at the beach, around a campfire. We learned a few things:
1. Cocoa latte machines need more voltage than a cigarette lighter puts out.
2. Adam likes cold, nasty cocoa latte. A lot. Two full cups worth.
3. Always take a change of clothes. Or two.
4. Baby hats that keep babies warm will always be mocked.
5. Austi likes to sleep on the sand.
6. Conrad does NOT like his toes touching the cold sand at night, nor does he walk well in it.
7. Karin makes Good pumpkin pie, her first one ever!
8. It is still a fun tradition.







3 comments:

karin said...

I am sooo glad you posted about this, since you were the only one with a camera there. I almost forgot that we did that since I didn't blog about it. We miss you! Come home SOON!

Unknown said...

Okay, I work in a CUBICLE here! You can't be posting so funny!

I don't want to be presumptuous, but maybe people wouldn't make fun of the hat if the kid were wearing PANTS.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's the no pants that is making me laugh... not so much the hat.