Saturday, September 02, 2006

Guess Who's Walking?


At just ten months,he looks like a little fat Sumo Wrestler with his wide gait and arms out, but our little monkey is now on two feet instead of four limbs! He is sure pleased with himself, and that he can keep up with his cousins a little more. It was sure frustrating to play "chase" when Adam and Austin just ran circles around him. He was always pointed in the wrong direction. He falls a lot, but it doesn't keep him down. Go baby! Go! Go!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen him walk. It's impressive. He also loved walking barefoot on Grandma N.'s grass last week, with all the Nielson cousins cheering him on.

Incidentally, with each advance in mobility, he slims down a fair bit. I guess it's good, since legs like that are cute on a baby, freaky on a teenager.

Anonymous said...

Wow! They grow up so fast. I hope I get to see him this year.

Ann said...

Yay! You're back!

Little C-man is quite the impressive walker. My kids all waited until after their birthday to get up and go, and Edie was much, much later (16 mos.) I guess they are all a little different.