Saturday, September 23, 2006

Funderland! Dah-da-da-da-dah!!

We visited Ann, Pie and kids and went to this great 'Central Parky' area of Sacramento...to Funderland! Most of the rides were too big for Little Man, but he enjoyed the sights and sounds of all the kids.


Edie was stylin', as always.

Luckily, the train, which was the real reason we went, was running before we left. Dean and Drew were in the first car. Tyler, Edie, CT and I were further back.



Conrad did NOT like the carosel. He was alright for the first trip or two around, but then he "requested" to get off the horse. The rest of the ride was spent in his Daddy's arms. Fun times. Fun times.

4 comments:

karin said...

Drew and Dean were too cool, they sat a row away from the Monsons and babies. I love it.

Ann said...

That was a fun couple of hours. I'm glad you guys came up last weekend.

Anonymous said...

I really like Chunky Monkey taking a drink. Also, does Edie ever take a bad picture?

Unknown said...

I like Edie's sunglasses. She is just too cool.