Saturday, July 01, 2006

Monkey-ing Around Roseville

The first weekend in June, we went to Roseville to see Edie, the boys and Ann and Pi. Conrad had so much fun!
He swang in the new swing. How appropriate - a swinging monkey!


He played with the baseball and bat! Of course it was at Dean and Drew's.


He spent more time swinging! That's what monkeys do.

He rode in the wagon with Edie.


He gave horsey rides. Edie got to ride a fat little horse!

We went to Dean and Drew's last baseball games. We cheered and hollered for the Mariners and the Red Sox. CT loved being outside all day, playing with Edie. In fact, nap time was a joke. It was just too exciting!

Conrad also found out he was part fish. But that is a story for another blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halleluyah, she posts! We'll all be singing your praises for the next several days.

CT,as he seems to be called now, is looking fat and fabulous as always! We all love the fat baby. Apparently fat babies are a big thing in India, so I guess you should go to India.

Call me now that you're "retired", and visit my blog. It should keep you highly entertained. But if you call me, I promise to be even more entertaining.

Love Ali
http://yeagleyspawn.blogspot.com/

karin said...

I love these pictures! I will have to print some off for my fridge (maybe if we move, I don't want to add more stuff to pack and then move).

Ann said...

Cute! But I didn't think anyone was going to show you the pictures of Edie riding the chubby horsey. You're not mad, are you?!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so cute - I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! The chubby horsey is hilarious.

Ryan and Katie said...

I actually took that picture of the "chubby horse." It was so funny. One minute C-rad is doing his thing...rolling around and things of that nature...and the next thing we know, Edie is going for a ride. Good times.