Monday, July 24, 2006

Legoland!

Last week, we went to Legoland with Grandma and Grandpa Stewart, Ann, and the kids. It was such fun! There are over 45 million legos in the park.
CT spent most of the day people watching from his stroller.
He loved the water park.
We rode the Lego Train with the kids.
CT even caught a little nap. While he snoozed, Edie enjoyed Hagandaaz.

Dean and Drew had a blast! Legoland was built just for these guys.




Grandma sure had fun taking pictures, and she did a great job! Aren't these kids adorable!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill just asked about Drew's close ups. I don't think he slowed down enough for a face shot once during the two days we were there. There was so much to see and do for a 7-year-old.

karin said...

I WISH I was there. Those are great pictures. I love that picture of ya'll at the entrance (is Ann expecting?).

Unknown said...

Those are fantastic pictures! I'm so glad you blogged this! Cute kids, all around. I'm jealous I didn't get to go!

Ann said...

Yeah! Great pictures! It was tons of fun. Too bad everyone wasn't there.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Ann as a fatty fat fat. I never got to see any pictures of you all when you were fatty fat fats.

Also, kid pics are great! Is little fatty crawling yet? His big cheeks are chubalicious!

Also, Edie eating chocolate is great! Phil and I think she must keep Ann on her toes. Some day I am going to introduce that girl to fine Italian and South American chocolate. Mmmmm!!!!

Sam and Fam said...

Love it! I love being able to watch your kids grow up and love life via the blog. You guys are genius!

Unknown said...

Oh, hey, I just got the first one - you're holding him up near a lego monkey!

Ann said...

Hey Ali- That's not me at my biggest-- I still have 4 months to grow! But when I get closer to the end, no one is allowed to point a camera at me, or they will face the wrath of me and my hormones!

Anonymous said...

You're no fun Ann. I plan to take pictures of all of it. Swollen feet, dirty looks, splitting pant seems.

Nannie said...

I love to see and hear about all the kids. It is fun to watch how much they change and grow. We'll be glad to see you in August.

Unknown said...

Your baby is so cute. Why won't you post more?

Anonymous said...

It's been a month, post again. Pleeeeaaaase...