The before pictures:


The after pictures:

In between, the Binky Fairy came for a visit to our house, taking binkies and leaving much longed for toys to snuggle with and love during The Detox.
There have already been tears and requests for "my dee-dee" and "Binky" and I'm sure there will be many more (my Mom says it takes THREE days), but the Binky Fairy has taken away any sadness for me and Tyler.
Mission accomplished!
The after pictures:
In between, the Binky Fairy came for a visit to our house, taking binkies and leaving much longed for toys to snuggle with and love during The Detox.
There have already been tears and requests for "my dee-dee" and "Binky" and I'm sure there will be many more (my Mom says it takes THREE days), but the Binky Fairy has taken away any sadness for me and Tyler.
Mission accomplished!
5 comments:
Was it like Christmas Eve? They look so excited in the before photos. And I see the Binky Fairy left 2 dolls for Gracie and a puppy for Millie (?)!
We might have to do this. I'm already not sleeping through the night.
*thank you for posting :)
It was pretty tough this morning, Gracie kept begging me to find her DeeDee no matter how many times I told her that the Binky Fairy had taken it. :(
I'm sure tomorrow will be better, if we live through tonight! :)
AWESOME!
Kennedy gave me her binkies for Mother's Day. She and Sean cooked up a plan and worked it. She still steals Maren's for a drag her and there but we're mostly over it.
Here's my question: Do the girls know the binky fairy is coming that night? Or is it a shock for them to wake up to toys instead?
They were sure cute to show me their special toys today. I hope tonight is OK for them (you)
Post a Comment