We'll count this last General Conference as a success because I did catch snippets of each session, even with three young kids. Yay for puzzles which I've been stingy about pulling off the top shelf! Yay for washable markers and paper to color! Yay for Conference Bingo with MnMs and/or Jelly Beans! Especially since Grace quickly figured out she could repeat every third word spoken and pop an MnM in her mouth: Character, he said character; Responsible, he said responsible; Moroni, he said Moroni; none of which were on her Bingo page, but who is going to stop such a cute thing, especially when its letting me listen to the speaker?
Boo for Tyler trying to be helpful with his suggestion that he'd heard from a few families at T-Ball that morning about packets you can get off the internet that keep your kids totally busy and quiet for all 8 hours. Yes. I've heard of them. I've looked up a few. I know about Sugar-doodle. But if you have our kids with their ages and energy those will last 10 minutes, not 8 hours.
We are getting better.
Little by little.
And, really, isn't that why we get the Ensign?
2 comments:
Oh, please don't think all three kids stay glued to the TV for all 8hours...that is near impossible. Lilly is the only one that can/does. When our kids were your kids' ages, well, let's just say, I feel you completely!!!
The sugardoodle packets were better this year, I gotta say. Patrick LOVED it, Kennedy did a little of hers and then all the other mentioned things...
Post a Comment