Millie's absolute Favorite part of the bed time routine is brushing teeth. She calls it "Bus Tee" and brushes many, many times a day. Sadly, that is Con's toothbrush. Oh, well. Perhaps why that is why she has had every runny nose/stomach bug that has gone through Con's class this year. Eh. Building immunity and good dental habits.
My children use each other's toothbrushes indiscriminately as well. And ours, if I don't hide them. YUCK. But hard to police, ya know? You can only monitor so many things!
Did you ever get my message about our upcoming visit to Kay's house? I'm looking for some ideas of stuff to do with the kids so they don't tear her house apart every day! Email me if you have a minute--amyjane1997@gmail.com
2 comments:
My children use each other's toothbrushes indiscriminately as well. And ours, if I don't hide them. YUCK. But hard to police, ya know? You can only monitor so many things!
Did you ever get my message about our upcoming visit to Kay's house? I'm looking for some ideas of stuff to do with the kids so they don't tear her house apart every day! Email me if you have a minute--amyjane1997@gmail.com
E loves it too! And they both love to Foss. E will unravel all the foss if I'm not fast enough.
Post a Comment