Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Maya and Lacy

I was all ready to post about people sharing too much info about their kids on their cars. This morning I was at a stop light behind a car claiming love Maya and Lucy and to be Maya's Mom. And I thought--what about that probably-not-there,-but-what-if-stranger when Maya's Mom drops Lucy and Maya off at school? Or sees them at the park after seeing them be dropped off or picked up. And said stranger knows their names?!?! Stranger Danger warning alarms going off!

And then I logged in.

I share more info than that about my children here on the Internet. I try to be careful about info, but still. Blog lurking isn't unheard of. I do it all the time! Or listen to me hollering to my kids at the park. I use their names. Or them playing with each other. Not quiet. And they call each other by name. Their voices even carry from the back yard to the front, or we might be in the front. So now a stranger knows where my kids live.

Get me off my high horse.

Besides, Maya and Lucy are probably this car's puppies.

No comments: