Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Grace back in January (or some time back then)

These little video clips are months old--Grace is now climbing playground equipment and diving down the slides all on her own!--but I came across them and got a little nostalgic. For 6 months ago. And a little weepy. Must be the pregnancy hormones. But really. Grace is very, very mobile and has even started "talking" more about balls, brother, berries, brush, bye-bye (all the same buh-buh), being all done, outside, a very clear "up," and just chattering in general. And I think she has grown two inches longer in just a day or two. My little baby is growing into a little girl. Wah! So, this is just an indulgence; a little trip down recent memory lane.

This first video is just for the first two seconds--that stinker face, finally caught (however briefly) on camera!



And then the standing up and falling over that was such a normal occurance for a few weeks there, but which just doesn't happen anymore. Why do they get so big so fast?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those falls really are adorable. I love that it doesn't phase her at all. I guess if you're only falling a few inches it isn't so bad!

karin said...

I am nostalgic and I am not even pregnant. Last week, when Mom and I were at Disneyland, I reminisced about how I started going to DL when Austin was Isaac's age and Adam just a little older, how did I do that?