Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The News

Don't worry, folks. You missed nothing. I hadn't announced the baby thing before this. Hadn't lost the Gracie-baby weight, yet either, so ... And I was sick a lot for those first months (yucky first for me) and just trying to catch up the last while.

And due in September.

And excited and scared at the same time.

And trying to find anyone who thinks that after energy filled two kids, three is not THAT much harder. Really? Anyone? Because the exponential difficulty of mommy-ing two has been a huge adjustment. Three can't be an 8 on the Richter Scale after the 7 of the last year.

Can it?

Oh, help.

(Yes, I already have Jill coming to help in October after the grandmas have gone home. And Ann down the street. And Katie, wanna come after Jill goes home? Anyone other volunteers?)

8 comments:

Erin said...

The transition from 2 to 3 was WAY easier than from 1 to 2. Honestly. I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that...but I really found that to be true. I love having three! Good luck to you! It won't be as bad as you think! Congrats!

Amberly said...

i volunteer! too bad i live in utah and you live far away. :( congrats! i was very confused when i read your last post about your son announcing in primary somethin somethin, but i couldn't figure out if you had said something. :) well, i'm happy for you! september is a great month to have a birthday. shoot for sept. 5, its a wonderful day.

karin said...

I thought 2 was easy. 3 hasn't been that hard since I am thinking I need to get pregnant before September (but still have not really convinced Bryan yet). I think 4 will be hard since my oldest will be in KINDERGARTEN! I think it will be easier than you think.

Aleese and Scott said...

WOW congrats! Even though it will be hard it will be so fun for your kids to all be so close in age! They all have built in little buddies!

Unknown said...

My VT companion (and hero) says going up to 3 was the easiest transition because the 2 older ones can entertain one another while you take care of the baby.

On that note, H has started in with the jealousy again. I was excited that E can sit on his own, so what does H do? Push him over. Sigh!

Unknown said...

Oh, and I'd love to come help, but if I bring my little buddies I don't know how helpful I'll be.

Maybe if AJ gets the job I *most* want him to get it won't really be an issue . . .

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

congrats! I am due in sept also, what is your date? Hopefully I will have the baby in aug. It is just too hot here!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! In my opinion, once you have two, what's a couple more? I ONLY have two, so I could be wrong....but the theory sounds good, right? I'm happy for you, what a blessing!